Onboarding for managers
Portfolio Managers ("PMs") can launch and run their own funds on TrueFi, using TrueFi credit infrastructure.
To deploy a portfolio, managers must be approved by TrueFi governance via the following steps:
- 1.PM posts forum request at https://forum.truefi.io/.
- This forum request should outline the PM's background and plans, along with the PM's Ethereum (or Optimism) address.
- 2.After governance approval, TrueFi governance adds the PM's address to an allowlist.
- This enables the PM to deploy vaults from a factory contract.
- 3.PM deploys vault
- Vaults are supported on Ethereum and Optimism.