Credit Vault tutorial
Before beginning, you will need to switch to the Optimism Goerli test network and ensure your wallet is funded with test ETH and test USDC assets.
- 1.First, switch network to Optimism Goerli (testnet)
- To add network to wallet, navigate to https://chainid.link/?network=optimism-goerli and click 'Connect'
- 2.Next, fund your wallet with testnet ETH and testnet USDC
- Mint "mock" USDC
0x5f1c3c9d42f531975edb397fd4a34754cc8d3b71via Etherscan to use for lending/borrowing in test vaults
- Connect wallet and mint desired amount (6 decimals)
- 3.Finally, navigate to https://app.truefi.io/structured-credit-portfolio/create or click 'Create new portfolio' -> select 'Credit Vault' in TrueFi app and follow the flows: