Comment on page
Creating a vault
The TrueFi application walks PMs through the vault creation process, as shown in the demo below:
Demo of vault creation
In vault creation, PMs are able to configure the following settings (among others):
- Capital formation rules
- During the Capital Formation period, lenders can commit funds with assurance that the smart contract will return funds (with no fees) if certain requirements are not satisfied. For more details, read here.
- Example: PM configures a 30 day capital formation period and minimum vault size of 1M USDC. If the fund has not raised ≥1M USDC by day 30, then principal will be returned to lenders with no fees taken. If the fund raises ≥1M USDC within 30 days, then the PM can move the vault to 'Live' status and deploy loans from the vault.
- Vault duration / maturity date
- Lender funds will be locked up until the vault's maturity date
- All loans within the vault must mature before, or on the maturity date